Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
On 24 October 2015, Conpak volunteer team initiated a volunteer service called “Caring for the Elderly”—visiting the elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre and celebrating birthdays with the elderly who were born in October.
We understand that they appreciated people’s accompany and we were happy to get into a warm conversation with them, learning about their details of life. Our volunteers did a brilliant performance and played mini games with the elderly for bringing more joy in. We then enjoyed a delicious made-to-order birthday cake together and sent out small gifts to the elderly, ending this happy weekend in laughter.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event