Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
On 24 October 2015, Conpak volunteer team initiated a volunteer service called “Caring for the Elderly”—visiting the elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre and celebrating birthdays with the elderly who were born in October.
We understand that they appreciated people’s accompany and we were happy to get into a warm conversation with them, learning about their details of life. Our volunteers did a brilliant performance and played mini games with the elderly for bringing more joy in. We then enjoyed a delicious made-to-order birthday cake together and sent out small gifts to the elderly, ending this happy weekend in laughter.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8