Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
On 24 October 2015, Conpak volunteer team initiated a volunteer service called “Caring for the Elderly”—visiting the elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre and celebrating birthdays with the elderly who were born in October.
We understand that they appreciated people’s accompany and we were happy to get into a warm conversation with them, learning about their details of life. Our volunteers did a brilliant performance and played mini games with the elderly for bringing more joy in. We then enjoyed a delicious made-to-order birthday cake together and sent out small gifts to the elderly, ending this happy weekend in laughter.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"