Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
On 24 October 2015, Conpak volunteer team initiated a volunteer service called “Caring for the Elderly”—visiting the elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre and celebrating birthdays with the elderly who were born in October.
We understand that they appreciated people’s accompany and we were happy to get into a warm conversation with them, learning about their details of life. Our volunteers did a brilliant performance and played mini games with the elderly for bringing more joy in. We then enjoyed a delicious made-to-order birthday cake together and sent out small gifts to the elderly, ending this happy weekend in laughter.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity