Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2015"
On 8 October 2015, Conpak participated in "Dress Casual Day 2015" held by The Community Chest. Fund raised will be donated to social welfare organisations.
We dressed in casuals with a Dress Casual Day sticker on to work that day, expressing our concern and care to people in need in the society and backing public welfare in Hong Kong.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"