Participating in “The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day 2015”
On 8 October 2015, Conpak participated in “Dress Casual Day 2015” held by The Community Chest. Fund raised will be donated to social welfare organisations.
We dressed in casuals with a Dress Casual Day sticker on to work that day, expressing our concern and care to people in need in the society and backing public welfare in Hong Kong.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8