Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2015"
On 8 October 2015, Conpak participated in "Dress Casual Day 2015" held by The Community Chest. Fund raised will be donated to social welfare organisations.
We dressed in casuals with a Dress Casual Day sticker on to work that day, expressing our concern and care to people in need in the society and backing public welfare in Hong Kong.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK