Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2015"
On 8 October 2015, Conpak participated in "Dress Casual Day 2015" held by The Community Chest. Fund raised will be donated to social welfare organisations.
We dressed in casuals with a Dress Casual Day sticker on to work that day, expressing our concern and care to people in need in the society and backing public welfare in Hong Kong.
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again