Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2015/16 Budget
On 9 July 2015, Hong Kong Legislative Council passed the Inland Revenue (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2015 and carried out the tax reduction introduced in 2015/16 Budget.
The tax measures include reducing salaries tax, tax under personal assessment and profits tax for the year of assessment 2014/15 by 75%, and it is expected that the measures will benefit about 1.82 million taxpayers and 130,000 companies and unincorporated businesses. In addition, in order to further alleviate the burden of taxpayers, the bill includes the increase in basic and additional child allowances under the salaries tax and tax under personal assessment, which will benefit about 370,000 taxpayers.
For more details, please browse:
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8