Awarded "Caring Company" for the Fourth Time
Apart from business development, Conpak is also committed to social responsibility. The Company is awarded "Caring Company" by Hong Kong Council of Social Service on 25 March 2015 for the fourth consecutive year since 2012.
This award represents not only a recognition of Conpak's practices of charity, but also an encouragement. Regarding it as a kick-off, we will put more efforts into practice to care for the society, staff and environmental protection.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders