Interview on Channel Jade of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
On 20 October 2013, Mr. Man Law, CEO, Greater China Division of Conpak was invited to an interview in "Financial Magazine" on channel Jade of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB).
During the interview, Mr. Man Law elaborated the pros and cons of Hong Kong companies and offshore companies, as well as operating costs, and illustrated the confidentiality of these two types of companies. In addition, as to the asset trading, Mr. Man Law also highlighted the points that offshore companies have to pay attention to in property transactions through the transfer of equity interests, in a view to help investors understand the stamp duty so as to lower their cost to be paid.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity