Conpak's Revamped Website Launched
In order to enhance users’ experience, Conpak’s fully revamped website was launched on 30 September 2013.
Unlike the original web pages, the new web pages are more concise and a column “Publications” is added to provide detailed analysis and comments on the latest policy and change of Inland Revenue Ordinance. Regarding the new functions, the new website has intelligent recognition function and a taxation calculator with which users can clearly understand their annual tax burden. In addition, the new website also enhanced its search function to help users to search any information they may need more precisely than before. In the future, we will continue to develop more functions and make efforts in enhancing users’ experience.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8