Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2013/14 Budget
Hong Kong Legislative Council passed the tax reduction introduced in 2013/14 Budget on 26 June, 2013. The tax measures include increasing the basic and additional child allowance, raising the deduction ceiling for expenses of self-education and a one-off reduction in salaries tax, tax under personal assessment and profits tax for the year of assessment 2012/13 by 75%. It is expected that the measures will benefit about 1.53 million taxpayers and 119 thousand companies.
For more details, please browse:
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity