Visiting Childran and Teenagers from Evangel Children's Home
On 13 October 2012, Conpak's volunteer team went to visit Hong Kong Geopark on Tung Ping Chau with kids and teenagers from Evangel Children's Home.
During the trip, the volunteers shared their interesting stories about their lives. They played games and visited Ghost Claw Rock (鬼爪岩) and Double Haven Marine Park on boats. Then they enjoyed seafood in a restaurant on Crooked Island. After that, they went to Tung Ping Chau to enjoy the extraordinary natural scene formed by abrasion rock columns and shale rocks. Through this activity, children and teenagers could feel the wonderful nature and were encouraged to keep in touch with the community.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "