Visiting Childran and Teenagers from Evangel Children's Home
On 13 October 2012, Conpak's volunteer team went to visit Hong Kong Geopark on Tung Ping Chau with kids and teenagers from Evangel Children's Home.
During the trip, the volunteers shared their interesting stories about their lives. They played games and visited Ghost Claw Rock (鬼爪岩) and Double Haven Marine Park on boats. Then they enjoyed seafood in a restaurant on Crooked Island. After that, they went to Tung Ping Chau to enjoy the extraordinary natural scene formed by abrasion rock columns and shale rocks. Through this activity, children and teenagers could feel the wonderful nature and were encouraged to keep in touch with the community.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8