Talk on the "Formation of Overseas Companies and the Standardisation of their Management"
The "Seminar and Policy Address for Economic Circumstances in 2012" organized by Shenzhen Association of Trade in Services was held in Huizhou during 23-24 December 2011. Leaders of Shenzhen Committee, Shenzhen Statistics Bureau and Shenzhen Medium and Small Business Service Centre attended the seminar, and shared their views on the economic features of the coming year and Shenzhen government’s new policy on supporting the development of medium and small business with more than 150 participated enterprises.
Ms. Helen Hu, senior manager of Greater China of Conpak CPA Limited was invited to gave a talk on the "Formation of Overseas Companies and the Standardisation of their Management" for the enterprises at the seminar in order to provide professional recommendations and practical advices for enterprises engaging in import and export trades through overseas companies.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8