Talk on the "Formation of Overseas Companies and the Standardisation of their Management"
The "Seminar and Policy Address for Economic Circumstances in 2012" organized by Shenzhen Association of Trade in Services was held in Huizhou during 23-24 December 2011. Leaders of Shenzhen Committee, Shenzhen Statistics Bureau and Shenzhen Medium and Small Business Service Centre attended the seminar, and shared their views on the economic features of the coming year and Shenzhen government’s new policy on supporting the development of medium and small business with more than 150 participated enterprises.
Ms. Helen Hu, senior manager of Greater China of Conpak CPA Limited was invited to gave a talk on the "Formation of Overseas Companies and the Standardisation of their Management" for the enterprises at the seminar in order to provide professional recommendations and practical advices for enterprises engaging in import and export trades through overseas companies.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK