Having Fun on Outings with Disabled Persons
On 13 November 2011, the International Day of Disabled Persons and the Day of Free-Ride for Disabled Persons of the year, Conpak’s volunteers had a wonderful time with the disabled persons. With the company of Conpak’s volunteers, the disabled persons enjoyed a relaxing trip at various scenic spots, such as AsiaWorld-Expo, the Airport and Inspiration Lake, by means of the Airport Express.
We will hold more activities to help the disabled persons to better integrate into the society.
Other News & Events
- Invited to the "Zhejiang Service Trade Virtual Expo – Hong Kong Financial Service" Round Table Meeting
- Presented the "Most Participants Award - Runner Up" in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event by World Vision Hong Kong
- 13th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Invited to Attend the Shenzhen International Industrial Services Exhibition
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event