Having Fun on Outings with Disabled Persons
On 13 November 2011, the International Day of Disabled Persons and the Day of Free-Ride for Disabled Persons of the year, Conpak’s volunteers had a wonderful time with the disabled persons. With the company of Conpak’s volunteers, the disabled persons enjoyed a relaxing trip at various scenic spots, such as AsiaWorld-Expo, the Airport and Inspiration Lake, by means of the Airport Express.
We will hold more activities to help the disabled persons to better integrate into the society.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"