Having Fun on Outings with Disabled Persons
On 13 November 2011, the International Day of Disabled Persons and the Day of Free-Ride for Disabled Persons of the year, Conpak’s volunteers had a wonderful time with the disabled persons. With the company of Conpak’s volunteers, the disabled persons enjoyed a relaxing trip at various scenic spots, such as AsiaWorld-Expo, the Airport and Inspiration Lake, by means of the Airport Express.
We will hold more activities to help the disabled persons to better integrate into the society.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "