Having Fun on Outings with Disabled Persons
On 13 November 2011, the International Day of Disabled Persons and the Day of Free-Ride for Disabled Persons of the year, Conpak’s volunteers had a wonderful time with the disabled persons. With the company of Conpak’s volunteers, the disabled persons enjoyed a relaxing trip at various scenic spots, such as AsiaWorld-Expo, the Airport and Inspiration Lake, by means of the Airport Express.
We will hold more activities to help the disabled persons to better integrate into the society.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8