Having Fun with Children with Development Disablilties at a Recreational Facility
In the morning of 27 August 2011,Conpak's volunteer team participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" at Lei Yue Mun Park and Holiday Village organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of the Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK". Conpak's volunteers engaged in one-to-one interaction with the children with development disabilities, enjoyed the recreational facilities together and had a great time at the holiday village.
Since its establishment, Conpak's volunteer team had participated in numerous caring activities for children with development disabilities. We will strive to spend more time with them so that they can grow happily.
Other News & Events
- Received the "Corporate Caring Awards" by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council
- New appointment as the auditor of Miji International Holdings Limited
- Participating the 2022 "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day"
- Co-organizing a fun visit with the children to the Legoland Discovery Centre between Conpak and The Spastics Association of Hong Kong
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Conpak Volunteers Accompanied Elderly Friends to Participate in the Cup Noodles Experiencing Activity