Having Fun with Children with Development Disablilties at a Recreational Facility
In the morning of 27 August 2011,Conpak's volunteer team participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" at Lei Yue Mun Park and Holiday Village organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of the Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK". Conpak's volunteers engaged in one-to-one interaction with the children with development disabilities, enjoyed the recreational facilities together and had a great time at the holiday village.
Since its establishment, Conpak's volunteer team had participated in numerous caring activities for children with development disabilities. We will strive to spend more time with them so that they can grow happily.
Other News & Events
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Children of Shanghai Yuemiao Care Center for the Disabled
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"