Having Fun with Children with Development Disablilties at a Recreational Facility
In the morning of 27 August 2011,Conpak's volunteer team participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" at Lei Yue Mun Park and Holiday Village organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of the Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK". Conpak's volunteers engaged in one-to-one interaction with the children with development disabilities, enjoyed the recreational facilities together and had a great time at the holiday village.
Since its establishment, Conpak's volunteer team had participated in numerous caring activities for children with development disabilities. We will strive to spend more time with them so that they can grow happily.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "