Co-Organizing the Big Adventure Activity with the SAHK
Due to the continuous impact of COVID-19 in recent years, some parents of children with special needs are experiencing great pressure from childcare, the epidemic and their job. On 6 May 2023, Conpak Volunteers and the Spastics Association of Hong Kong (SAHK) jointly held the Big Adventure Activity.
Our volunteers actively participated in the activity and invited parents and their children to various games, encouraging children to be creative in figuring out their ways through the adventure training. Through interaction with the children, as well as their parents, we enhanced the their resilience and self-confidence, promoted effective communication between family members and help children understand the spirit of teamwork in playing games.
Other News & Events
- Participating in "The Community Chest Dress Casual Day 2023"
- Participating in 2023 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Accompanying the Elderly from Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center on Autumn Trip
- Donating Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- Participating in the "Mooncake Recycling Program for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Organizing One-Day Tour to Cheung Chau with SAHK