Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
Climate change has raised temperatures in recent years, leading to more frequent droughts, floods and severe hurricanes. At present, nearly 300 million people in Africa are facing food crisis. On 15 May 2020, Conpak took part in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event held by World Vision Hong Kong for the 13th time to raise funds to provide food and livelihood improvement assistance to hungry children and families.
A total of HKD 17,000 was donated by Conpak and the staff in this event. We experienced hunger firsthand by skipping meals and prayed for hungry children and families to get out of difficulty as soon as possible.
Other News & Events
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Hong Kong's 2020/21 Budget Announced
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers