Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years
On 17 May 2019, Conpak was awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” by the Social Welfare Department of Hong Kong for the seventh year in a row.
Adhering to the philosophy of "Don't miss doing anything good, no matter how insignificant it looks", Conpak has actively participated in various volunteer works for many years and contributes more than 300 hours to community services every year. We perform our social responsibility through various methods including community care, staff care, environment protection and so on and determinedly provide appropriate assistance to those in need.
Other News & Events
- Participating in 2020 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- Hong Kong's 2020/21 Budget Announced
- Participating in the Protection of Beijing Liuyin Park
- Organizing the Volunteer Activity "Growing Up Happily Under the Same Sunshine"
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2019"
- 12th Round of Donation of Idle Computers