Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years
On 17 May 2019, Conpak was awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” by the Social Welfare Department of Hong Kong for the seventh year in a row.
Adhering to the philosophy of "Don't miss doing anything good, no matter how insignificant it looks", Conpak has actively participated in various volunteer works for many years and contributes more than 300 hours to community services every year. We perform our social responsibility through various methods including community care, staff care, environment protection and so on and determinedly provide appropriate assistance to those in need.
Other News & Events
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years
- Participating in 2019 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- 21st Anniversary of Conpak
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders