Participating in 2019 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
It is estimated that there are 490 million people in the world still suffering from chronic hunger as a result of wars. On 7 May 2019, Conpak took part in the "Skip-A-Meal" Event held by World Vision Hong Kong for the 12th time to raise funds to provide food and livelihood improvement assistance to hungry children and families.
In this event, Conpak made the same amount of donation for each dollar donated by our colleagues. We experienced hunger firsthand by skipping meals and prayed for the early end of wars and the healthy growth of children.
Other News & Events
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years
- Participating in 2019 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- 21st Anniversary of Conpak
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders