21st Anniversary of Conpak
In the season of spring, Conpak celebrated its 21st anniversary.
After years of hard work, we have started from scratch and accumulated experience in practice. We have made great progress in business development and service quality and expanded our service network. At the same time, we honor our commitment to the society and fulfill our social responsibility through charity, environmental protection, volunteer service and other ways, serving the society for more than 300 hours every year.
Colleagues from Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen gathered in Shenzhen on 30 March 2019 to celebrate their achievements. During the banquet, Mr. Man Law, Chief Executive of Greater China, made a wonderful speech and commended his outstanding colleagues. On this glorious night, the staff of Conpak also performed brilliant programs for the anniversary celebration. The lucky draw offering generous prizes also made the atmosphere more and more animated.
A new journey starts as the new year goes by and we will continue to expand our service scope, forge ahead to improve the professional quality and stride forward to achieve a better future!
Other News & Events
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years
- Participating in 2019 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- 21st Anniversary of Conpak
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders