Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
Chinese New Year is a traditional festival for the Chinese nation. In order to send blessings to the elders in the Chinese New Year, Conpak Volunteers, together with "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre" under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady Maclehose Center, organized the "Rehabilitation Fun Day and Chinese New Year Party" activity on 16 Feb 2019 to celebrate Chinese New Year with the elders at the centre.
On the day of the event, we introduced to the elders the centre's equipment to help them take their temperature and blood pressure and also did exercise together. To add to the festive atmosphere, we also enjoyed a delicious basin meal with the elders and held lucky draws and fun games. In the end, we gave each elder a lucky bag to wish them good health and happiness.
Other News & Events
- Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- 11th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years