Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
On the morning of January 25, 2019, Liu Qingsheng, a member of Standing Committee of Shenzhen Municipal Party Committee and executive vice mayor, led the members of Shenzhen Bureau of Statistics, Futian District Party Committee and Sub-district Office to visit the Shenzhen Branch of Conpak for economic census and research.
During this visit, Ms. Hu Duanying, Vice CEO of Conpak Greater China, introduced Conpak’s business model and operation status to the visiting leaders.
Vice mayor Liu Qingsheng gave full affirmation to Conpak's business philosophy of "Seeking Truth From Facts". At the same time, he mentioned that Shenzhen has a large number of excellent small and medium-sized enterprises, and that Conpak should make full use of its own advantages, keep pace with the times, and provide more professional services for enterprises at home and abroad.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing
- A Visit to Disabled Orphans
- A Visit to Children with Autism, Lighting the Heart, Walking with Love