Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
On 12 January 2019, Conpak Volunteers held the "K6 Conpak Kids Day" activity with SAHK Shek Wai Kok Parents' Resource Centre to visit iSQUARE with a group of children who have developmental disabilities.
In order to take good care of the children, we accompanied them one by one to enjoy various game facilities and to share delicious lunch. At the beginning of the New Year, we wish these children good health and academic progress in the coming year!
Other News & Events
- Participating Again in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Awarded OCBC Wing Hang "Valued Partner - Platinum 2019"
- Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- 11th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing