Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
On 12 January 2019, Conpak Volunteers held the "K6 Conpak Kids Day" activity with SAHK Shek Wai Kok Parents' Resource Centre to visit iSQUARE with a group of children who have developmental disabilities.
In order to take good care of the children, we accompanied them one by one to enjoy various game facilities and to share delicious lunch. At the beginning of the New Year, we wish these children good health and academic progress in the coming year!
Other News & Events
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years
- Participating in 2019 "Skip-A-Meal" Event
- 21st Anniversary of Conpak
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders