Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
On 12 January 2019, Conpak Volunteers held the "K6 Conpak Kids Day" activity with SAHK Shek Wai Kok Parents' Resource Centre to visit iSQUARE with a group of children who have developmental disabilities.
In order to take good care of the children, we accompanied them one by one to enjoy various game facilities and to share delicious lunch. At the beginning of the New Year, we wish these children good health and academic progress in the coming year!
Other News & Events
- 21st Anniversary of Conpak
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Donation of Money and Rehabilitation Equipment
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing