Donation of Money and Rehabilitation Equipment
To enable more stroke patients and people needing rehabilitation training to receive rehabilitation training, Conpak donated another HKD 100,000 and rehabilitation equipment to Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre under Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady MacLehose Centre to continue the “Move Yourself” Rehabilitation Efficacy Project of 2017.
We also organized volunteers to assist the patients in their exercise as “Ambassadors of Rehabilitation”. Through communication, we gained deep understanding about these patients’ difficulties and pains, and were overjoyed for the opportunity to help them.
Other News & Events
- 21st Anniversary of Conpak
- Celebrating Chinese New Year with the Elders
- Liu Qingsheng, Vice Mayor of Shenzhen, and His Delegation Visited Conpak for Research
- Organize "K6 Conpak Kids Day"
- Donation of Money and Rehabilitation Equipment
- Accompany the Elders at Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre for an Outing