Donation of Money and Rehabilitation Equipment
To enable more stroke patients and people needing rehabilitation training to receive rehabilitation training, Conpak donated another HKD 100,000 and rehabilitation equipment to Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre under Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Lady MacLehose Centre to continue the “Move Yourself” Rehabilitation Efficacy Project of 2017.
We also organized volunteers to assist the patients in their exercise as “Ambassadors of Rehabilitation”. Through communication, we gained deep understanding about these patients’ difficulties and pains, and were overjoyed for the opportunity to help them.
Other News & Events
- Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- 11th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years