Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
While the world is growing prosperously, about 815 million of people are suffering from starvation, in which 489 million of them are living in the countries threatened by conflict. It is Conpak's eleventh times participating in "Skip-a-meal" event held by World Vision Hong Kong. To keep up Conpak’s tradition, Conpak joined the same event on 8 May 2018.
By skipping a meal, participated colleagues wish to support the children and their family who are affected by conflict. Conpak will also donate the same amount from the staff, aiming to save the starving children from adversity and live in good health.
Other News & Events
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time