Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
While the world is growing prosperously, about 815 million of people are suffering from starvation, in which 489 million of them are living in the countries threatened by conflict. It is Conpak's eleventh times participating in "Skip-a-meal" event held by World Vision Hong Kong. To keep up Conpak’s tradition, Conpak joined the same event on 8 May 2018.
By skipping a meal, participated colleagues wish to support the children and their family who are affected by conflict. Conpak will also donate the same amount from the staff, aiming to save the starving children from adversity and live in good health.
Other News & Events
- Accompanying the Children from Po Leung Kuk to Go Out for a Visit
- Donating Money and Rehabilitation Equipment to Lady MacLehose Center Once Again
- 11th Round of Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting the Elders at Lelaohui Nursing Home in Luozhuang West, Haidian District, Beijing
- Awarded "Caring Company" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service Once Again
- Awarded “Certificate for Volunteer Service” for 7 Successive Years