Conpak made concerted efforts with Heart to Heart Shanghai, a non-profit charitable organisation, to donate daily supplies and hygiene essentials to children suffering from congenital heart disease and their families on 17 April 2018.
We won't cease to do good deeds no matter how seemingly insignificant they are. Instead, we are delighted to make our humble efforts to help the children. We sincerely wish the children a quick return to good health and happiness grow as they bloom.
Other News & Events
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with the Disabled
- A Visit to Children at Po Leung Kuk
- Awarded "Certificate for Volunteer Service" by Social Welfare Department
- Awarded "OCBC Wing Hang Valued Partner 2018 - Top Partner"
- Participating in 2018 "Skip-a-meal" Event
- Awarded "Manpower Developers" by Hong Kong Employees Retraining Board ("ERB") for the Second Time