Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
In respect of our initiative on promoting volunteer services in the past year, Conpak was awarded by the Hong Kong Social Welfare Department again with the Certificate for Volunteer Service on 4 May 2017.
The award aims to appreciate the contribution on community services by individual or company. A new starting point in the new year, we will pay more attention to the needs of disadvantageous groups, sending more care and assistance to them.
Other News & Events
- Participating in “2017 China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS)” in Beijing
- Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2017/18 Budget
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders