Participating in 2016 "Skip-a-meal" Event
According to World Vision, over 800 million of people are suffering from starvation, resulting in severe malnutrition. Conpak participated in "Skip-a-meal" event held by World Vision Hong Kong on 6 April 2016. We wish to show our sympathy and support to the victims by skipping a meal. Fund raised is going to make to support World Vision’s food security and development projects in places most in need of food. This is our 10th year of participation since 2007. By taking part in it continuously, we express our heartfelt care to starving people in a small way, hoping they will be freed from starvation sooner or later and live in good health.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "