Lunar New Year Visit, Having a Joyful Weekend with Elderly
On 30 January 2016, Conpak’s Volunteer Team co-organised a Lunar New Year visit with HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, hoping to get into the elderly’s everyday life and giving them our best wishes.
Our volunteers visited the elderly’s home, having cheerful conversation and sharing. We, at the same time, gifted New Year cake to the elderly, spending a joyful weekend together. The festival is just around the corner, we wish the elderly good health and having a Lunar New Year full of warmth.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate for Volunteer Service by the Social Welfare Department
- Reaching Out with the 8th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8