Lunar New Year Visit, Having a Joyful Weekend with Elderly
On 30 January 2016, Conpak’s Volunteer Team co-organised a Lunar New Year visit with HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, hoping to get into the elderly’s everyday life and giving them our best wishes.
Our volunteers visited the elderly’s home, having cheerful conversation and sharing. We, at the same time, gifted New Year cake to the elderly, spending a joyful weekend together. The festival is just around the corner, we wish the elderly good health and having a Lunar New Year full of warmth.
Other News & Events
- Volunteers visited the disabled at On Ting Estate in Tuen Mun
- Visiting the Elderly in Shenzhen Futian District Welfare Centre
- Having a Nice Weekend with the Children with Development Disorders
- Participating in "Mooncake Recycling Programme for the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2017" Hosted by the Food Grace
- Visiting the Children in the Sun Village in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Donated HK$ 100,000 to "Cheung Hing Wah Charitable Foundation Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre "