Position: Intellectual Property Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Intellectual Property
Job Field: Full Time
- Technical review, research, direction and management of the intellectual property portfolio, e.g. patent, design and trademark.
- Manage patent, design and trademark renewal and maintenance deadlines
- Draft patent specification and monitor status of pending patents, design and trademark application
- Liaise with foreign agents
- Communicate with clients
- Monitor database, docketing system and file records
- University graduate in business management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in handling patent & trademark.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Intellectual Property Supervisor / Senior Associate
- Strong leadership skills, communication and problem-solving skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with dedication in developing a professional career in IP
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese WP
We offer education subsidy, medical allowance, trip allowance, study and examination leaves with good career prospects to the right candidates.