Seychelles is an independent republic within the British Commonwealth. Seychelles is composed of about 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, whose legal currency is mainly the Seychelles Rupee.
The Seychelles Company is mainly divided into two categories: International Business Company (IBC) and Company Special License (CSL). Generally, IBC is more commonly registered.
Seychelles applies the IBC Act as its main companies' act, under which company incorporation, operation and taxation are comparatively simple, and less information is required to be disclosed.
Seychelles International Business Company’s Advantages
- Provide privacy protection, without disclosing shareholders and directors
- No tax shall be declarable and payable for offshore business activities or transactions
- Company can use Chinese name
- With no exchange control, it is easy to raise capital
- There shall be at least one shareholder and director, without nationality restrictions
- Local registered address
Standard Registered Capital
- USD 1,000,000 for International Business Companies
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- Chinese and English/French names of company
- Copies of ID cards or passports of shareholders and directors
- Registration of company (requires 16 days or so)
- Purchasing a Shelf Company (requires7 days or so)