Residence Applications by Accompanying Relatives - Hong Kong Conpak CPA Limited

Residence Applications by Accompanying Relatives

For foreigners who are employed in China, their accompanying relatives (spouses, parents, and children under 18 years of age) may simultaneously apply for residence permits with same length of stay as that of the employee.

Required Documents
  • The foreigner’s visa and residence permit application form
  • The passport or any valid international travel document
  • The temporary residence registration certificate
  • A recent personal photograph
  • A photocopy of the employer’s business license or registration certificate
  • The work permit of the job holder
  • A health certificate
  • A supporting document issued by the employer
  • Certified proof of kinship (such as a marriage certificate or a birth certificate)


  • Foreigners with residence permits may travel to and from China during the validity of their residence
  • Foreigners who gave birth to a baby in China are required to provide the baby’s birth certificate and photocopies of the parents’ passports

Should you have any enquires about Residence applications by accompanying relatives, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.

Please fill in the following form, our professionals will reply to you after receiving your enquiry.
* Required field

Mr.     Miss.     Ms.
Verify Code  
Ms. Jenis Lee
+852 2666 2882
Ms. Olive Mui
+852 2666 2889
Ms. Momo Jia
+86 10 5659 1116
Ms. Alisa Ma
+86 10 5659 1126
Mr. Kidd Lv
+86 21 5389 6678
Mr. Eric Kuang
+86 21 5389 6670
Ms. Lindy Jiang
+86 755 8828 8737
Ms. Cherry Tu
+86 755 8828 8736
Related Services
Conpak Service Brochure
Conpak Service Brochure

Read More

Contact Us

Loading... loading
Loading... loading