Publishing & Printing Services Company
Specific Arrangements for CEPA
Hong Kong and Macau service suppliers are permitted to establish wholly-owned operations and joint venture in the Mainland to engage in the printing of publications, printing services for packaging materials, printing of other printed matters and printing operation services.
- Printing of publications: including newspapers, periodicals, books, maps, New Year paintings, pictures, wall calendars, brochures, decorative covers of audiovisual products, electronic publications, etc
- Printing services for packaging materials: including trademark signs, publicity materials, and printed matters like paper, metals, plastic for product packaging, etc
- Other printed matters: including documents, materials, charts, vouchers, certificates and business cards, etc
- Printing operation activities: including typesetting, plate making, printing, binding, copying, photocopying, etc
Requirements for Service Suppliers
- Shareholding shall not be more than 49% for joint ventures
- Enterprise shall be established in the form company of limited liability
- No branch is allowed
- Service suppliers shall not operate more than 30 years
- Application for incorporation
- Feasibility study report
- Contracts, and articles of association
- Certificates of registration, legal representative’s ID and credit proof of investors
- Register of the members of the Board and letter of appointment of directors
- Enterprise Name Approval in Advance Notice
- Assets evaluation report under the circumstance that the assets to be invested include state-owned assets of China
- Certificates of service suppliers
- Other materials as required by laws and rules, and by General Administration of Press and Publication and commerce and administrative authorities.
Should you have any enquires about Publishing & Printing Services Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.