Management Consulting & Related Services Company
Specific Arrangements for CEPA
- Hong Kong and Macau service suppliers are permitted to provide management consulting services, which include: general management consulting, financial management consulting, marketing management consulting, human resources management consulting, production management consulting, public relations and other management consulting services, in the forms of wholly-owned or joint venture, in mainland China.
- to provide services related to management consulting (except construction projects management service) in the form of cross-border supply, or by establishing wholly-owned operations or joint venture in the Mainland. Related services include budgeting, accounts management and cost control, purchasing, planning schedule and other operating conditions, coordinating the work of subcontractors, inspection and quality control, etc.
Requirements for Registered Capital
Subject to the scale of operation, but in no way less than RMB30,000
Required documents for Incorporation
- Enterprise Name Approval in Advance Notice
- Application for foreign enterprise incorporation
- Articles of association and feasibility study report for the proposed incorporation
- The register of members of the Board of directors of the proposed incorporation
- The foreign investor (being a corporation) shall submit the certificate of service supplier, certificate of incorporation, and signed letter of authorisation; or the foreign investor (being a person) shall submit the ID card, and bank reference letter
- Lease contract and site enumeration form
Should you have any enquires about Management Consulting & Related Services Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.