The Bahamas are a group of more than 700 islands located from Caribbean Sea to the South East of Florida, USA and have been an independent member of the British Commonwealth since 1973.
The Bahamas Companies Act is regulated by the IBC Act which in turn is based on the BVI IBC Act. The Bahamas IBC Act permits related persons to set up special purpose vehicles (SPV), i.e. finite companies.
- There shall be at least one shareholder, and bearer shares cannot be issued
- It is required to appoint at least one director
- The company shall have a common seal, and provide its specimen to the Companies Registry
Standard Registered Capital
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- At least 1 shareholder and director (can be corporate or individual, with no nationality limitation)
- Registration of company (requires 30 days or so)
Should you have any enquires about Bahamas Company Incorporation, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.