Anguilla, a British Overseas Territory, is situated 100 miles east of Puerto Rico and neighboring British Virgin Islands. This Island is stable politically and economically, with a good control system over its financial services industry, so global, large-sized accounting firms and banks have set up offices here.
Anguilla is a tax neutral jurisdiction, where all registered companies are entitled to zero rate preference. In addition, Anguilla does not distinguish between local and overseas offshore companies, and therefore, many investors choose to register their companies here.
- There shall be at least one shareholder and director
- There shall be a local person or company to act as agent
- Local registered address
Standard Registered Capital
Required Information and Time for Incorporation
- Chinese and English names of company
- Copies of ID cards or passports of shareholders and directors
- Registration of company (requires 14 days or so)
- Purchasing a Shelf Company (requires 3 days or so)