Participating in 2016 "Skip-a-meal" Event
According to World Vision, over 800 million of people are suffering from starvation, resulting in severe malnutrition. Conpak participated in "Skip-a-meal" event held by World Vision Hong Kong on 6 April 2016. We wish to show our sympathy and support to the victims by skipping a meal. Fund raised is going to make to support World Vision’s food security and development projects in places most in need of food. This is our 10th year of participation since 2007. By taking part in it continuously, we express our heartfelt care to starving people in a small way, hoping they will be freed from starvation sooner or later and live in good health.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016