Lunar New Year Visit, Having a Joyful Weekend with Elderly
On 30 January 2016, Conpak’s Volunteer Team co-organised a Lunar New Year visit with HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, hoping to get into the elderly’s everyday life and giving them our best wishes.
Our volunteers visited the elderly’s home, having cheerful conversation and sharing. We, at the same time, gifted New Year cake to the elderly, spending a joyful weekend together. The festival is just around the corner, we wish the elderly good health and having a Lunar New Year full of warmth.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016