Participating in the “World SME EXPO 2015”
From 3 December to 5 December 2015, Conpak was invited to participate in the “World SME EXPO 2015” organised by the Hong Kong Trade and Development Council and held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, aiming at promoting exchanges between industries and encouraging enterprises to open up business by utilising Hong Kong’s platform.
In the Expo, Conpak Intellectual Property Service Team exchanged ideas about intellectual property protection during market expansion with domestic and overseas enterprises and industry participants. By demonstrating our diversified professional services, we expect to exploit our professional advantages, offering seemly intellectual property protection strategies for the enterprises.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016