Enjoying a Weekend with Children in Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre
With care for disabled children, on the 17 October 2015 Conpak volunteer team visited Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre, enjoying a cheerful weekend with children there.
During our visit, we sang songs and draw pictures with the children, listening to their stories and playing fun games with them. Towards to end, we sent them some school supplies such as books and stationaries and wished them an excellent academic life and good health.
Other News & Events
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"