Enjoying a Weekend with Children in Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre
With care for disabled children, on the 17 October 2015 Conpak volunteer team visited Shanghai Huge Grace Disabled Children Welfare Centre, enjoying a cheerful weekend with children there.
During our visit, we sang songs and draw pictures with the children, listening to their stories and playing fun games with them. Towards to end, we sent them some school supplies such as books and stationaries and wished them an excellent academic life and good health.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016