Participating in “The Community Chest’s Dress Casual Day 2015”
On 8 October 2015, Conpak participated in “Dress Casual Day 2015” held by The Community Chest. Fund raised will be donated to social welfare organisations.
We dressed in casuals with a Dress Casual Day sticker on to work that day, expressing our concern and care to people in need in the society and backing public welfare in Hong Kong.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers