Participating in Game Activity in Jumpin Gym Whampoa
On 12 July 2015, Conpak co-organised a voluntary event with Shek Wai Kok Parent’s Resource Centre of SAHK, which volunteers played games with children having developmental disorders in Jumpin Gym Whampoa.
The volunteers accompanied those children one-on-one playing Jumpin Gym Maze and various facilities together, and had joyful conversation during lunch time. We hope that the children could possess wonderful childhood memories and add more enjoyment and fun through our affectionate companion.
Other News & Events
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"