Awarded "Caring Company" for the Fourth Time
Apart from business development, Conpak is also committed to social responsibility. The Company is awarded "Caring Company" by Hong Kong Council of Social Service on 25 March 2015 for the fourth consecutive year since 2012.
This award represents not only a recognition of Conpak's practices of charity, but also an encouragement. Regarding it as a kick-off, we will put more efforts into practice to care for the society, staff and environmental protection.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016