Participating in "World SME Expo 2014"
Conpak participated in the "World SME Expo 2014" organized by Hong Kong Trade Development Council from 4 December 2014 to 6 December 2014. The Expo, held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, aims to promote industry cooperation and encourage enterprises to leverage Hong Kong's platform to explore business opportunities.
In the Expo, Conpak Intellectual Property Service Team exchanged with domestic and overseas enterprises and industry participants on the problems of intellectual property protection faced by the enterprises during their market expansion. By demonstrating diversified professional services, we expect to exploit our professional advantages and formulate appropriate intellectual property protection strategies for enterprises.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016