Invited to Give a Keynote Speech at "Seminar of Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity" Held by Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng Bank's "Seminar of Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity" was held in Shanghai on 2 December 2014. Mr. Man Law, CEO, Greater China Division of Conpak was invited to attend the seminar, and discussed in depth with participating guests about how to leverage Hong Kong as a platform to mitigate tax burden for corporates.
In order to help enterprises expand cross-border business in full, several industry experts, who attended the seminar at the time, also discussed with participating guests about the development opportunities from offshore RMB business, and shared with guests on ideas of different trade and finance packages. Mr. Law shared professional advices regarding to tax planning and overseas listing from a professional perspective.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK