Participating in the Fund Raising Event of "Hong Kong 24hr Charity Pedal Kart Grand Prix"
The “Hong Kong 24hr Charity Pedal Kart Grand Prix” organised by the Association of Round Tables in Hong Kong Charitable Foundation was held at Victoria Park, Hong Kong on 22 and 23 November 2014. Conpak actively took part in the event and the fund raised for the association is used for charitable purpose. The beneficiaries include Kin Lok Club, Feeding Hong Kong and Hong Chi Association etc.
Through cycling on a rotation basis, we not only enjoyed the fun of cycling, but also promoted the spirit of mutual love and care across the community by giving practical support to this fund raising event.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016