Participating in the Charitable Event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai
Conpak volunteers participated in the charitable event organized by Heart to Heart Shanghai on 15 November 2014, reaching out to children suffering from congenital heart disease at Shanghai Yodak Cardiothoracic Hospital.
We had a wonderful afternoon with the children by making teddy bears and playing games with them. We also helped to organize the clothes donated by other organizations during the event. We sincerely wish the children a quick return to good health and happiness grow as they bloom.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK