Participating in "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" of SAHK
Summer holiday is coming to an end. On 30 August 2014, Conpak volunteers participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of SAHK, and had a wonderful weekend with children with developmental disorders.
During the event, we watched shows with the children, and completed “Orienteering Game” together after lunch. Through such game, we hope the children could leave more happy memories, and wish them good health and excellent academic life in the coming school term.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016