Participating in "SmartHK" in Nanjing
On 10 June 2014, the exposition "SmartHK" was held in Nanjing by Hong Kong Trade Development Council at Nanjing International Expo Centre. Conpak was invited to participate in the exhibition and discuss with representatives from different sectors in the community the secret keys to successful upgrade and transformation of enterprises.
In view of the event’s important contribution in facilitating business cooperation, this has been the fourth time we participated in this thematic exposition. We hope to have more interaction and cooperation with representatives from enterprises and practitioners of the same trade in the Mainland by illustrating the diversification of services. Meanwhile, we also wish to leverage on our professional advantages to help investors expand into overseas markets and create a “win-win” situation for all.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers