Reaching Out with the 4th Round Donation of Idle ComputersOn 19 December 2013, Conpak donated 18 computers and a fax machine to Caritas Hong Kong Computer Workshop. The donated items will be given to the underprivileged groups and used for the provision of training on computer maintenance and repair to the youths. This activity can at the same time reduce waste disposal, which is beneficial to environmental protection.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK