Interview on Channel Jade of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
On 20 October 2013, Mr. Man Law, CEO, Greater China Division of Conpak was invited to an interview in "Financial Magazine" on channel Jade of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB).
During the interview, Mr. Man Law elaborated the pros and cons of Hong Kong companies and offshore companies, as well as operating costs, and illustrated the confidentiality of these two types of companies. In addition, as to the asset trading, Mr. Man Law also highlighted the points that offshore companies have to pay attention to in property transactions through the transfer of equity interests, in a view to help investors understand the stamp duty so as to lower their cost to be paid.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK