Conpak's Revamped Website Launched
In order to enhance users’ experience, Conpak’s fully revamped website was launched on 30 September 2013.
Unlike the original web pages, the new web pages are more concise and a column “Publications” is added to provide detailed analysis and comments on the latest policy and change of Inland Revenue Ordinance. Regarding the new functions, the new website has intelligent recognition function and a taxation calculator with which users can clearly understand their annual tax burden. In addition, the new website also enhanced its search function to help users to search any information they may need more precisely than before. In the future, we will continue to develop more functions and make efforts in enhancing users’ experience.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers