Reaching Out with the 2nd Round Donation of Idle Computers
On 15 September 2013, Conpak donated some idle computers to Ping Po Primary School in Longli County, Guizhou Province, aiming to support the education in poverty-stricken regions. Those computers would be utilised to facilitate the teaching purpose in the school. By donation, we strived to inculcate children in mountainous regions with knowledge by having opportunities to get access to the outside world.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK