Touring Ocean Park with Children with Development Disabilities
On 7 September 2013, Conpak’s volunteer team participated in the trip to Ocean Park organized by The Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK" for children with development disabilities.
Throughout the trip, 28 children were took care one-to-one by volunteers. After enjoying a delicious lunch at the park, volunteers and children communed closely with rare animals and rode on various amusement facilities. We hope that children were enjoying the time in the park and could have more sweet memories in their childhood. Wish them to grow up healthily.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK